Wednesday 15 February 2012

MISTERBONEJANGLESPHOTOGRAPHY


I have been taking photos for my local business 'MisterBoneJanglesPhotography' for just over two years now. I receive calls from all different ages of people for promotions, gifts and portfolio purposes.


I received an email from a boy that had been scouted at a gig and had been asked to produce some more tracks from a record label. He used this photograph for his album cover.


This was one of the first photos which I took back in late 2009. 


On a country walk during summer 2010. Taken with Canon Eos 500d.



'Shandy Mac' a local and popular band from Corby. The photo above was featured in a magazine about 'Weldon Fest' a festival which they performed at.


A photo session from 2011 - used for a friends portfolio.



Taken from my 'Seven deadly sins' project. Greed.


Wedding.



Lodge Park prom 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment