Wednesday 16 November 2011

Alice in Zombieland - Production :)

I used the media classrooms to do my makeup and to take the photos. I set up the green screen in the middle of the classroom.

The White Rabbit, I used liquid latex on Corals head and cheek. I also used purple, blue and black eye shadow. I wanted Coral to be as pale as possible to emphasise the colour of the blood and her sunken eyes. I used white snazaroo facepaint to make her look really pale. I wanted to create a really rough texture on her face to show her rotting away so I used a mixture of tissue and liquid latex to create a lumpy liquid. 


I also used snazaroo facepaint for Lorna's face but I focused more on her neck wound. I created her neck wound to look like a slit on her throat. I filled the wound up with syrup and red food colouring for blood.


I used liquid latex, white facepaint, food colouring and red food dye to create the zombie wounds.




The Red Queen, The White Rabbit, Myself, The Mad Hatter and Alice! 






These are my final projects :) I edited them both on Photoshop. I used the official Alice in Wonderland 2010 movie promotion packs for inspiration to my project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment