Monday 10 October 2011

Punk zombie character design

When I first began to show a real interest in animation, I had put a lot of thought into a zombie animation that I wanted to make. Although I had no plasticine at the time, I had wrote a short script and drew a few brief sketches. The character which I wanted to create was a punk zombie. I had made a created an opening scene for my as portfolio in year 12 which was extremely successful. I loved the whole process of research, planning, production and evaluation. I thought long and hard about how I could animate my character in a zombie. I found some clay that was being used in art and created a punk zombie. Although I knew that I couldn't successfully animate the zombie as clay turns solid, I made a prototype of how I would like my zombie to look.



MY FINAL ZOMBIE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment