Monday 19 December 2011

SOME MORE SET DESIGN


I have created small grave stones to put on top of my hills. I made them out of cardboard and plan to paint them all different shades of grey. I also made a prototype tree which I am now going to work from. I plan to make trees similar to the one in the pictures but wider. I am also going to take some twigs from my garden and put them along side my handmade trees. I am going to light them from behind.


I haven't yet painted the church doors as I wanted to wait for the whole thing to dry to decide what I wanted to do with the front. I have thought about painting the doors brown. I added a small cross on top of the church.




I used grass which I had previously been given by a friend in my art group. The grass was Warhammer static grass which was priced at £5 per tub. I realized that it would cost me around £50 to cover all of the my desired space with the grass. I found a much more effective and cheaper way of making the grass. I added green and blue ink to sawdust. 




The outcome was absolutely fantastic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment